Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The Easiest $20 I've Ever Made

A few days prior to the start of the NBA playoffs I was riding in the car with the fam. My fourteen year-old brother, who claims to know everything in the history of the world boisterously proclaimed that the Spurs would lose in the first round. Please keep in mind that he had no clue who the Spurs were actually matched up against. So I challenged the young Nostradamus to put his money where is mouth is and pony up for a $20 bet. Backed into a corner, he had to agree, but just to sweeten the pot I told him that in addition to the money, he could pen a guest column if the Spurs lost. Thankfully the Spurs are up 3-1 and looking to close it out in San Antonio. I can taste that lap dance now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are still more games to come , so don't get your hopes up because they might just get shot.

Anonymous said...

I've made $20 much easier than that. Sorry, honey.

Anonymous said...

Don't I know it!

Mookie said...

This comment section is ruthless!

Anonymous said...

anonymous is prolly very sexy and knows a lot bout sports , call me