Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Andy's Wife Not Too Pettitte


Andy Pettitte, you are a major league baseball player. You have made millions upon millions of dollars in your life. How in the world do you come home to that every night? Pencil pushers making $40K/year pull better tail than that. I have hooked up with better looking girls than that and I'm a worse closer than Armando Benitez in the playoffs. I know he is devoutly religious, she probably has a kicking personality, and they were high school sweethearts, but the lefty is in serious need of an upgrade. I thought the whole purpose of being a multimillionaire professional athlete was to be able to land a trophy wife. Mrs. Pettitte is truly the Mendoza Line for wives of male professional athletes (except for pro bowlers and figure skaters)

(Thanks to reader Chief Sticky Back for the tip)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've gotta say, she really doesn't look too bad to me. I mean, that rack's not exactly "pettitte" either. Search for her on the web, there are plenty of pictures where she looks downright attractive, let alone pretty good for a mother of four who is pushing 40-years old.

This blog is quite critical of baseball players' marriage decisions. First Pujols, now this. John Amaechi, at least you're safe.

Charlie Hustle said...

She reminds me of Elvira meets Beth the Bounty Hunter.

Mookie said...

Dissenter, sure beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but a professional athlete should be able to pull a female hot enough to make me jealous. So she's 40 and a mother of four? Sounds like the perfect time to trade her in for a younger model.

Anonymous said...

At least she has a impeccable taste in clothing.