Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Missing the Best Series in Years

I do nothing all day. I'm pretty much unemployable until my bar results come in some time next week. When that happens there is only about a 60% chance I will then be employable as a lawyer, but I digress. For the life of me I just can't stay up for the end of the Mavs-Warriors games. I've only been able to make it through one so far and it really frustrates me. I'm only 26, so I should be able to stay up until 1:30 am, especially when I have no need to set my alarm for the morning, but inevitably sometime mid way through the third quarter I just doze off. Since I'm getting compensated generously for writing this blog (hahaha) I will try my best to stay up for Game 6 (and hopefully 7) so that I can deliver that hard hitting analysis you SYHD-heads crave. This was probably not worthy of a post, but I want to fill my quota before heading off to today's 1pm Met game. Quantity over quality every time!

3 comments:

JohnnyDakota said...

So you wrote posts on the Mets, Yankees, and how great Eastern Time is. Complete East Coast Bias. Stay tuned all you SYHD left coasters, I'll have a full preview of the NL west race later. (this will probably not happen, but I might mention California Dreams)

Mookie said...

At least I mentioned a west coast team. That should get me brownie points. We're going to need a California correspondent

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what's more pathetic. The Warriors playoff freefall or the fact that Rockapella is still milking the Carmen Sandiego theme song to pay the bills.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cuzc4jgwlT8