Tuesday, May 1, 2007

SYHD are not all hippies



This post is merely to clarify that Tremont's entry below is in no way representative of the opinions of every contributor here at SYHD (certainly not mine). Frankly, I am extremely confused as to how 9/11 and the first President Bush made its way into a post about how Don Mattingly really isn't that great. Nonetheless, I think Don Mattingly was an excellent first basemen, and I wish the Twin Towers were still standing. God Bless America.

*Note. I think I may have misinterpreted Tremont's 9/11 analogy. I guess the point of that sentence was a general statement about the dangers of religion and not a commentary against those of us who wish 9/11 didn't happen. While I still disagree with his argument, I do apologize for calling him a hippie. This is why I choose to post about professional wrestling and 90210.*

2 comments:

Mookie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mookie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.