Thursday, September 20, 2007

Oscar May Like Boyas

Before I go any further CLICK ON THIS LINK!


Wow! I'd sooner wear a Klan robe to a Jena Six rally than say it to his face, but De La Hoya's sexual orientation is serious doubt. I don't buy his rep's claim that these pics are photoshopped. They look very real. This was not spontaneous silliness either. The fishnets and pumps fit too well. To be fair, maybe it's a cultural thing. I vaguely remember having heard that dressing in drag is all the rage among Mexican men. (Previous sentence probably Archie Bunker-ignorant)

If drag is Oscar's thing, God bless. As a hobby, it beats shooting up strip clubs or fighting dogs. What I don't understand is how he could pose for such pictures, knowing that you are one upload away from making your life a living hell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do I get prosecuted for a hate crime now for beating up on Oscar?