Thursday, September 13, 2007

At Least One Italian-American Mets Catcher Isn't Gay

Last summer Mets catcher Paul Lo Duca found himself knee deep in store bought gravy when he was caught cheating on his Playboy Bunny wife with a freshman in college (who graduated from my high school- though a few years after me). Lo Duca's wife soon dumped him like a platter of day old antipasto and Paulie moved on from his teenage lolita. But Lo Duca's mistress, Krista Gutterman a/k/a Krista Slutterman, has decided to capitalize on letting the catcher round third base by posing for Playboy. Click here for a pic (NSFW).

(Welcome to The Big Lead readers. If you want to check out the rest of our frivolous site, click here.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could bungee jump off of those platform nips.

Lo Duca always could catch the slutters.

Tremont said...

As a Walt Whitman HS alum, this is a bit embarrassing. I have no problem with her slutting it up with LoDuca and then cashing in on her infamous sluttiness, with even more high-profile sluttiness. I am, however, slightly disappointed that she isn't a little hotter. Don't get me wrong. She isn't bad at all. But considering that that is probably the best she has ever looked in her life, I'm not all that impressed.

Anonymous said...

I've had at least 5 chicks who were better than her and I'm no pro baller nor am I a millionaire. Plain Jane.

Anonymous said...

I graduated Walt Whitman High School in 2007 and I can recall when we heard Slutterman breaking in through the news...Im surprised it didn't happen sooner.