Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sunday Afternoon Blues

Much like when the Jets are slated to play on Monday Night Football, my Sundays are miserable when the Mets take part in Sunday Night Baseball. Sunday afternoon is completely devoid of programming options outside of a Mets game (I'm currently relegated to watching the Yankees play the Royals) whereas on a Sunday night I usually do not watch much of the ESPN night telecast because there are other shows the pique my interest- particularly on HBO, Flight of the Conchords anybody?

Now I know what you're probably thinking. It's summertime, you say. I should be outside doing stuff! Well, I've already read the Sunday paper outside and there is no one around to play golf or wiffleball with and I find floating in the pool boring, so my it's looking like I'm left watching Melky Cabrera face off against Gil Meche.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pontoon boating is always an option.