Thursday, July 26, 2007

Feeling Uninspired

I apologize for the recent lack of posts, but the last week in sports has left me uninspired. The Yankees are crushing competition like Italians on grapes (a Canadian dime to the first person to identify that reference). Yankee dominance is good for me, but bad for the blog. Worse still for this blog are corrupt referees, pit bull fighting superstars, and controversy over tainted home run records. Honestly, these stories are so beaten to death that I can't even fathom a unique angle on them. I can't stand reading about them, let alone writing about them.

Having said that, I will be back some time in the next 24 hours to share, in detail, a bizarre dream that I recently had about Tom Glavine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tribe called quest...nice