Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Dane of My Existence (An Homage to "The Blaine of My Existence)


Two years ago, the NFL brought us the terrific Don Cheadle Super Bowl ad campaign. Earlier this year, the NBA made us suffer through copycat David Blaine promos. Now, much to the chagrin of every male over 21, it appears that Dane Cook will be Fox's spokesman this season's playoff run. I was mildly intoxicated for the All-Star Game tonight, but it seemed he was trying to play the promo pretty straight. It is the height of arrogance for this son of a bitch to even attempt to turn the corner from "funnyman" and try to be profound.


I really thought I had a good rant in me, but at nearly 2AM I don't think it's going to pan out. Suffice to say, he stinks and I don't like him. These promos will be torture for the next 4 months.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me and my sisters LOVE US SOME DANE!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I swear I only liked his cd the two and half times I listened to it! Like all of the sports teams I root for, I was a little late getting on the anti-Dane bandwagon.

JohnnyDakota said...

I just noticed that the google ad on this page was selling Dane Cook Ringtones. Get rid of this post right now before we have more Dane-related products advertised on this site.

Also, Side Salad is going broke buying up all the merchandise (for his sister).

Anonymous said...

OMG, You guys are too harsh!:)

I love Dane!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol.