Monday, May 5, 2008

Ziering in on Ian


I wish I had the technological hardware/know how to make screen grabs off the T.V. because Ian Ziering is currently sitting right behind homeplate at tonight's Mets-Dodgers soiree. Last seen hosting the eerily Oedipal, Your Mama Don't Dance, Steve Sanders certainly seems to be enjoying himself at tonight's game though there is no way he can be having as much fun as he had in the above-pictured episode. That outfit really holds up after all these years. If only I was still playing intramural softball...

In a related story, in an attempt to jumpstart his career for the 27th time, Ray Pruit sang the National Anthem for tonight's game. Sung to the melody "Hold On", one of the two songs in his catalog, Pruit's rendition was not particularly well received by the Dodger faithful. Not happy with his performance, Pruit proceeded to throw Donna down the aisle to their 8th row seats.

6 comments:

JohnnyDakota said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JohnnyDakota said...

I think the Dodger fans are still bitter about Pruit's backstabbling song "How do you talk to an Angel" about making peace with their rivals from Anaheim.

Anonymous said...

Nucca, I feel vicariously embarrassed for Tremont because he has to deal with a 902190 picture from, SUPPPRISE, a cheesy Mookie post atop the SYHD page for several days. You worry 'bout yo' shit and I'll worry 'bout mine.

Anonymous said...

Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.

boilerdowd said...

How do you talk to Ian Ziering? It's like trying to catch a falling career.

Unknown said...

I was working and suddenly I visits your site frequently and recommended it to me to read also. The writing style is superior and the content is relevant. Thanks for the insight you provide the readers!
Signature:
i like play games friv4 online and play games 2 girls and juegos de frozen